- Excellent graphic design is appealing to the eye and captures the attention of the target audience
- A graphic designer must understand a client’s needs and those who will be connected to the design
- We place a significant emphasis on the collaboration process to clearly understand the client’s vision, direction, and objective
- Our collective goal is to make a client’s business, brand, logo, slogan, or message resonate with the target audience
- We offer graphic design services that result in an image that is not only aesthetically pleasing but ultimately creates an intimate relationship between the product and the viewer
- We excel in achieving a finished product that began with our client’s original idea and through the use of verbal or visual tools and the implementation of various mediums results in a product that fulfills our client’s highest expectation.
Logo Redraw: is the process of taking a logo, image, or graphic you already have and putting it into the proper format for the intended use or method of decoration and embellishment.
Typesetting: is a key component in the graphic design process and involves various aspects including font selection, spacing, placement, and letter manipulation.
Digital Design Creation: the process of taking your ideas, concepts, sketches, and message, and then transforming them into a finished conceptualized image.
Color Separation: the process of separating colors in a design so that they can be used for screen printing and other garment embellishment processes.